County Home |
Smaller Font Meter Size 1 Size 2 Size 3 Size 4 Size 5 Size 6 Larger

Franklin County Adult Protective Services

To make a report of abuse, neglect, and/or exploitation of an older adult

(614) 525-4348
Weekdays 9:00AM-5:00PM EST
Weekend Emergencies by Phone

If there is an immediate threat to the elder adult,
Please call 911.

Adult Protective Services (APS) is administered by the Franklin County Office on Aging with funding provided by the Department of Job and Family Services.

Social workers, healthcare professionals and law enforcement may submit referrals online.